In Round One, judges review every entry submission and narrow the field by selecting exemplary projects to advance to Round Two of the?competition.
Regular Entry Rates
For entries submitted and paid for between?Jan. 2–March 2
- Professional Member - $365
- Professionals & Student?Non-Member - $540
- Student Member - $130?
Late Entry Rates
For entries submitted and paid for between March 3–March 16
- Professional?Member - $565
- Professionals & Student?Non-Member - $775
- Student Member - $260?
Projects selected to advance into Round Two are called 'Finalists'. In order to be considered in Round Two judging, you will be required to pay?Round Two Entry Fees.?Round Two judging takes place in person at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, MI.?You will be allowed to provide a product*?for evaluation during Round Two judging.
Round Two / Finalist Entry Rates
- Professional Member - $515
- Professionals & Student?Non-Member - $630
- Student Member - $130
- Size and weight limitations apply.
- Appearance models and prototypes are not accepted.
- Entrant is responsible for shipping costs.?
- See Rules & Regulations for?complete details.