In Round One, judges review every entry submission and narrow the field by selecting exemplary projects to advance to Round Two of the?competition.
Regular Entry Rates
For entries submitted and paid for between?Jan. 2–March 2 (11:59pm EST)
- Professional Member - $365
- Professionals & Student?Non-Member - $540
- Student Member - $130?
Late Entry Rates
For entries submitted and paid for between March 3–March 16?(11:59pm EST)
- Professional?Member - $565
- Professionals & Student?Non-Member - $775
- Student Member - $260?
Entrants selected by our judges to advance into Round Two?will be notified by April 27, 2020.?Entrants need to complete and pay for their Round Two?submission(s) in order to be considered 'Finalists' and to be eligible to win an IDEA trophy. Round Two will be open for entry from April 27 to May 15, 2020?(11:59pm EST).
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, IDEA will not accept physical products for Round Two. Entrants will make an online submission only.?
Round Two / Finalist Entry Rates
- Professional Member - $515
- Professionals & Student?Non-Member - $630
- Student Member - $130
- See Rules & Regulations for?complete details.